Thursday, August 28, 2014

Who Am I

Personal Bio
Who am I? The meaning of my name defines perfectly who I am. ‘Guna’ in Sanskrit means ‘quality’. Let us now see why I was given that name. The best quality I would say I have is my determination. Once I engage myself into something, I will not give up no matter what. My drive for excellence is what encourages me to fight whichever obstacles trying to stop me from attaining my goals. These are qualities I developed all due to Public Relations. This is a piece of who I am and why I was named Gunadevi.



Visual Representation


Thanks Clyde Koa Wing and Maluti Communications for the picture
Why did I choose a picture of myself? Easy question! Taking into consideration the topic I chose: Public Relations, I find it more relevant to associate my name and the topic with a picture of myself. Before choosing a picture, I put myself in the skin of a reader and thought about how I would expect a person writing on PR to look like and I came to the conclusion that I needed a picture in which I look cheerful, creative and professional. This picture delivers a positive image of myself which is one of the main aim of PR. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this picture! Want to know why? Then reply back! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I want to know why and I love that comment. lol

    ReplyDelete